The Grosvenor Practice Nurse Team
The team consists of 4 Practice Nurses and a Health Care Assistant, offering a wide range of nursing services and support.
- Sister Tricia Vickers: RGN, Specialist Practitioner, Nurse Prescriber
- Sister Chris Astles: RGN
- Sister Caroline Campbell: RGN, RM
- Sister Lorraine Hughes: RGN, BSc
- Staff Nurse Hannah
- Ella McClure: NVQ level 3
The Practice Nurses provide regular reviews and follow up for patients with:
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (smoking related respiratory problems)
Other services provided are:
- Cervical Screening (Smear tests)
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Adult Vaccinations including Flu and Pneumonia
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments (Cholesterol/BP checks)
- Wound Care, including Leg Ulcer Management.
- Weight Management (weekly Weigh-In Clinic)
- Blood Pressure Checks (including 24 hour BP monitoring)
- Doppler Assessments (checks circulation in legs)
- Telephone Advice (for minor health issues)
- Travel Health Advice and vaccinations including Yellow Fever
(Please contact the receptionists who will arrange a telephone call with the Practice Nurse for initial Travel Health Assessments).